Monday, December 14, 2015

Treasure Hunt: Vintage Glass Pearls from France

When I first saw these pearls I knew I had to have them. It was an intuition, knowing that these were more than just jewelry supplies. Just look at these! Gorgeous pearlescent coating and baroque shape, with each looking a bit different. Yep, these must be handmade.

handmade glass pearls baroque pearlessence pearlescent
Temporarily strung glass pearls in different shades and shapes.
I got some other jewelry components as well that will
help me to identify the origin of these pearls.

Kui neid klaaspärleid esimene kord nägin, siis teadsin, et pean need saama. See oli intuitsioon, teadmine, et need on rohkem kui lihtsalt ehtevalmistamise materjal. Lihtsalt vaata! Imekaunis pärlikiht ja barokne pind, iga helmes pisut erineva kujuga. Jep, need on käsitsi tehtud.

No comments: