Sunday, April 12, 2015

On The Table

Here's a snapshot of my table after I sort out the huge mess. Well, as you can see I have already taken out beads, pearls and rhinestones and some results of wire twisting, there's a pair of unfinished earrings also... I hope it takes more time now before the huge mess returns because I got these black plastic trays. I got these from Apelsin. I glued some colorful paper inside because otherwise it's difficult to see all the little antique copper plated findings on black background. I took the colorful papers from an origami paper set, there were different patterns as well!


Siin on fotoklõps minu töölauast pärast seda, kui sain jagu suurest segadusest. Nagu näha, siis ma olen juba helmed, pärlid ja ehtekivid välja võtnud ja laual on näha traadikeerutamise harjutuse tagajärgi ning paar poolikuid kõrvarõngaid... Ma loodan, et suur segadus võtab seekord rohkem aega, sest mul on nüüd mustad plastikust alused Apelsinist. Kleepisin värvilised paberid sisse, sest muidu oleks liiga sünged ja antiikvasksed jubinad raskesti näha. Värvilised paberid on ühest origami komplektist, seal olid ilusad mustrilised paberid ka!

No comments: