Sunday, March 15, 2015

Grey Pearl Necklace

This is another piece of jewelry where I used grey pearls. It is interesting how I lost the color preferences I thought I had when I was a kid. I had a favorite color back then. Did you? My favorite color when I was a kid was purple. And there were colors I liked and colors I didn't think much of. Like grey.

Although I have given up prejudice long time ago when concerning colors there's still so much to learn. Step by step I'll discover the possibilities of such a modest color as grey. It's a journey.

Grey necklace with vintage handmade glass pearl. See more photos on Etsy.

Siin on veel üks ehe, milles kasutasin halli värvi pärleid. See on üpris huvitav, kuidas on kadunud need värvi eelistused, mis mul väiksena olid. Mul oli siis lemmik värv. Aga sinul? Minu lemmik värv, kui olin laps, oli lilla. Olid värvid, mis mulle meeldisid ja värvid, millest suurt ei arvanud midagi. Nagu näiteks hall.

Kuigi olen värvide suhtes eelarvamustest ennast ammu distantseerunud, on nii tohutult palju veel, mida õppida. Samm-sammult avastan sellise tagasihoidliku värvi võimalusi nagu seda on hall. See on nagu avastusretk.

No comments: